A Performance Review is an opportunity for a manager and their direct report to align on the performance and personal development of the employee. The questions of a Performance Review focus on achievements as well as areas of improvement for the coming period. Typically the team member will complete a self-assessment for the purpose of evaluating their own performance alongside that of their managers.
1. Create a review: select Performance Review + self-assessment
Recipients: Select the individuals to be reviewed
Reviewers: Click "save" for managers to automatically be selected as reviewers
Note: This is based on manager <> direct reports relationships in User Management.
3. Questions: Add questions about the employee's performance, areas of strength, potentials for development, or rating on skills/competencies.
4. Scheduling: Add in the dates for your review
5. Communication: Add your review title and review instructions.
6. Reporting: share the report non-anonymously with the feedback receiver and or the feedback receiver’s manager. Add your Generic HR Admin account as a non-anonymous observer.
7. Click the "Schedule Review" button to get your review started!
Looking for ideas on what questions and instructions to use? Download our Performance Review Templates! 👇