You can customize your account in three ways:
- Upload a profile picture;
- Update your personal information;
- Change your notification settings;
Upload a Profile Picture
Your profile picture is key to personalizing your profile. To add or update your profile picture in Impraise, follow these steps:
- Click to your profile picture icon in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen. A menu will appear. Click on settings:
- Click "Edit" and select an image from your computer.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Save Changes". This action will route you back to your dashboard. Your profile picture will now appear in the lower-left corner of the screen.
Update your Personal Information
Here you can check that your information is correct.
Click on your name in the left-hand corner of your screen. A menu will appear, click on ‘Settings’:
You can update your name, email address, and time zone.
Don't forget to click 'Save Changes' to save your changes.
Change Your Notification Settings
Here you can customize when you would like to receive email and push notifications.
- Click on your name in the lower left-hand corner of your screen. A menu will appear, click on ‘Settings’
- Click on ‘Notifications’ from the horizontal menu at the top of your screen;
- Select the relevant tick boxes for each type of notification or push notification (on your mobile device) that you would like to see;
- Click ‘Save Changes’ to save your changes: