Here is a step by step guide on how to participate in a peer review with peer selection:
1. Login to Impraise https://app.impraise.com
2. Navigate to 'Your Tasks' and find the name of the review where you were asked to participate.
3. Click on your review task from your Impraise task tab (or via the email link)
4. Select who you want to receive feedback from in two ways:
- Search their name in the search bar
- Click on the group icon for a pop-up window where you can view and select users by alphabetical order, in teams, or by hierarchy.
5. Once you are happy with your selection, click 'I'm done' and 'Finish'
You may open your peer selection task and see people already selected. These are 'pre-selected reviewers'.
You can select additional reviewers by typing their name into the search bar.
'Pre-selected reviewers' can be editable or non-editable depending on the set up of the review. If they are editable you will see a "Remove" button next to the name or your peer.
If the pre-selected reviewers are non-editable, you can select additional reviewers only.
Tip: You can edit your selection after you have clicked submit, and the peer review deadline has not passed by clicking on your 'Select reviewers' task under your completed tasks.
Your manager may need to approve the peers you have selected. If so, you will see the following message:
You will be sent an email when your review starts with a link to the review. So for now, you're done!
Check out the giving feedback guide here for tips on how to give your colleagues feedback.