As an Admin you can have an overview of how real-time feedback is being used within your organization.
Go to the Activity page and select the Realtime Feedback tab on the top.
Download a CSV of all Activity Data to see the feedback numbers per user:
- Select Export data
- Select Generate export, then Download export
Tip: Learn how to convert a CSV into Excel or Google docs by following this guide.
Interpreting the Export
This report will show data and usage from the entire platform and is not filtered by time.
- See columns K & L for the number of praises and tips a user has given
- See Columns Q & R for the number of praises and tips a user has received
- See Columns S & T for the number of feedback requests and requests answered for each user
Use the filter to track real-time feedback by role, team, manager, and any other custom fields that you've added when uploading users.
The first section will show you how many users have:
- Given a praise
- Given a tip
- Requested feedback
You can also see the:
- Balance of praises and tips
- Praises and tips sent per user as a bubble map or a heat map. Hover over the bubble or heat map to see individual names.
For each section, you can select "Segment Metric" to view that section in detail. This view allows you to see the data per team, role, manager, and any other custom fields that you've added when uploading users.
In addition, you can add additional filters on team, role, manager, and any other custom fields that you've added when uploading users.