The session timeout is an organizational setting that controls the amount of time that a session can remain idle before the server terminates it and logs the user out of Impraise.
Changing the session timeout settings
You can set up a session timeout in the organization Settings on the left side navigation bar.
Open the dropdown and select the value that you'd like to set. The options are the following:
- Never: The session timeout is turned off, the users aren't logged out from their idle sessions.
- After 30 minutes of inactivity
- After 4 hours of inactivity
- After 24 hours of inactivity
- After 48 hours of inactivity
- After 1 week of inactivity
- After 2 weeks of inactivity
- After 1 month of inactivity
The session timeout effects all active accounts in the organization, and will sign out users on web and mobile.
Note: When setting up the timeout value please consider your team's user experience. Impraise saves feedback entries in draft automatically if the user has an internet connection, however, forced log-outs on a regular cadence can result in poor user experience and frustration towards the product.