From your team overview, you can see all Team Objectives owned by teams that you are a part of. Each objective card will show the title, due date, progress bar, date last edited, and the status (On-track, At-risk, Off-track).
You can filter on Progress: In progress, Overdue, Completed, Closed, or filter by Team if you are a part of multiple teams.
Note: If you are an admin or a manager, you can also filter to see the objectives of other teams.
Team Objectives Detail Page
When you click into a specific objective, it will take you to the detail page. In addition to the information on the overview, you will also be able to view:
- The objective owner (the team)
- The objective creator
- The objective description (optional)
- The organization objective or key result that this objective contributes to (if applicable)
- Visibility of the objective (shared with everyone or shared with my manager)
Below the progress bar, you will be able to view
- The key results (if any)
- The linked objectives (if any)
- The activity log
On the right-hand side of the page you will be able to view:
- Contributors who can leave notes and update the status of the objective