From the organization overview, you can see all Organization Objectives. You can expand the view to see key results (if any) as well as any linked personal or team objectives. This view is really helpful to see at a glance how personal and team objectives contribute towards organization objectives, as well as the progress and status of each objective.
Each objective card will show the title, the objective owner, the due date, the progress percentage, and the status (On-track, At-risk, Off-track).
Each key result card will show the title, the progress percentage, and the status (On-track, At-Risk, Off-track).
You can filter the view by Progress (In progress, Overdue, Completed, Closed).
Organization Objectives Detail Page
When you click into a specific objective, it will take you to the detail page. In addition to the information on the overview, you will also be able to view:
- The objective owner (the organization)
- The objective creator
- The objective description (optional)
- Visibility of the objective (shared with everyone)
Below the progress bar, you will be able to view
- The key results (if any)
- Team or personal objectives that contribute to key results (if any)
- The linked objectives (if any)
- The activity log
On the right-hand side of the page you will be able to view:
- Contributors who can leave notes and update the status of the objective