An onboarding survey is a useful way to measure your company's onboarding process and ensure that new hires are having a great and smooth start.
To set up an onboarding survey you need to have an HR admin account. If you're unsure whether such an account exists in your Impraise environment, please contact Support@imprasie.com or consult your Customer Success Manager.
1. Create a review: select Custom Review
Recipients: Select your HR Admin account.
Reviewers: Select the new hires to complete the survey
3. Questions: Add questions to assess different areas of the onboarding process.
4. Scheduling: Add in the dates for your survey
5. Communication: Add your survey title and instructions.
6. Reporting: share the report non-anonymously/anonymously with the feedback receiver. Add your Generic HR Admin account as a non-anonymous/anonymous observer.
7. Click the "Schedule Review" button to get your survey started!
Note: in this survey, only the new hire will be completing a review task. The HR admin account will not take any action.
Looking for ideas on what questions and instructions to use? Download our Onboarding Survey Template!