By inviting people outside of your organization to participate as a reviewer in a review, you can allow your team to get a more holistic view of their performance. Do you have people who work as consultants and want to get feedback from clients? Or do you want to invite freelancers to give feedback in reviews?
As an Admin, you can enable the ability to add external reviewers to participate in a review. With this organization setting, you can add external reviewers in a review:
- as an admin during participation selection
- as a feedback participant during the reviewer selection phase (if applicable)
- as a manager during the manager approval phase (if applicable)
How to enable External Reviewers in Reviews
- From an account with Admin rights, click on 'Settings' from the navigation bar
- Click on the 'Feedback' tab
- Under 'Feedback anonymity' select 'External Reviewers'
4. Toggle "Enable external feedback in reviews"
- On = green
- Off = black
Once this is enabled, you can start inviting external reviewers to Reviews!