Setting up a practice in Teambase is easy! In this guide, you will learn what steps to take.
Setup a new practice for the first time
The first time you start with setting up a practice in Teambase you will find out how these practices work and why it is important to improve in the areas of people, performance, and team dynamics. If it’s the first time you are using Teambase, you can select the practice that you would like to set up, click on “Start Now” and then on the upper right corner of the screen “Set up”.
Set up a new practice
If you are already being using Teambase and you want to start a new Practice:
- Click on Teambase
- Under each practice, you can click on “Start now”
- On the upper right side of the screen please click on “Set up”
After following the steps above, you can adjust the settings of the Practice.
- Select a team: you can select a specific team, or select to run the practice only for your direct reports.
- Instructions: add specific instructions to your team on filling out the survey, or what you will do with their responses afterward.
- Start date and time: select the day and time that you want the survey to start.
- Recurring: it is possible to schedule the practice as a recurring event on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or every 3-month basis. You can also make it a single event by selecting "does not repeat."
- Deadline: Select the deadline for participants to respond to the survey. It can be 1 day, 2 days, 1 week, or 2 weeks after the initial survey is sent out.
Note: We suggest you run a practice on a monthly basis to keep track of your team and stay agile, without fatiguing your team members.
How to edit and pause a practice
In the Teambase view, you will see the practices that are currently running. It also shows the response rate and the due date.
If you need to pause or edit the practice, you can do so by clicking the three dots in the right-hand corner of the practice.
Note: After pausing the practice you can reactivate it at any given time.
After the practice has ended, you will be able to see the results and focus on the next steps to optimize your team.
Are you a manager interested in getting actionable insights you can use to help build and improve your team? Check out the available practices on Teambase today!