A self-assessment gives individuals a moment to reflect on their own development, growth, and performance against their goals, OKRs, and/or company values. This will also allow managers to gauge how their direct reports, feel, they are performing in comparison to their own perception.
1. Create a review: select Custom Review + self-assessment
Recipients: Select the individuals to complete the self-assessment
Reviewers: You will not add in any feedback reviewers as this is a self-assessment and not a review exchange.
3. Questions: Add questions to assess strengths and areas for improvement in self-reflective format. You can add questions about specific skills or company values.
4. Scheduling: Add in the dates for your review
5. Communication: Add your review title and review instructions.
6. Reporting: share the report non-anonymously/anonymously with the feedback receiver and or the feedback receiver’s manager. Add your Generic HR Admin account as a non-anonymous/anonymous observer.
7. Click the "Schedule Review" button to get your review started!
Looking for ideas on what questions and instructions to use? Download our Self-Assessment Template!