Pulse Surveys are a quick and simple way to regularly check in with your employees to address topics such as communication, collaboration, or remote working. These short surveys (usually between 1-10 questions) give you a near-real-time measurement of engagement if they are sent out regularly (quarterly, monthly, or even weekly during times of change) to get powerful insights into employee motivation and morale. This regular feedback from your employees provides you the opportunity to quickly address any issues or concerns that deserve immediate attention.
To set up a pulse survey you need to have an HR admin account. If you're unsure whether such an account exists in your Impraise environment, please contact Support@imprasie.com or consult your Customer Success Manager.
1. Create a review: select Pulse Survey
Recipients: Select your HR Admin account.
Reviewers: Everyone in your Impraise environment will automatically receive the survey request. If you wish to send out a survey to a select group of Participants only, then please use our Custom Survey instead.
3. Questions: Add questions to assess employee engagement.
4. Scheduling: Add in the dates for your survey
5. Communication: Add your survey title and instructions.
6. Reporting: Your generic HR account will receive the full report with the feedback of all Participants. Select to share the report non-anonymously/anonymously.
All the managers will automatically receive the report with the feedback of their Team Members. This full disclosure creates a sense of ownership and gives managers the chance to address any specific focus areas within their team. Select to share the report non-anonymously/anonymously.
Add any non/anonymous/anonymous observers to the survey.
7. Click the "Schedule Review" button to get your survey started!
Note: in this review, only employees will be completing a review task. The HR admin account will not take any action.
Looking for ideas on what questions and instructions to use? Download our Pulse Survey Template!